I’m not that fussy when it comes to gifts, in fact, one of the most memorable gifts my husband has ever given me, I’ll never forget, was the year he gave me a pack of socks for my birthday! Of course, there was another gift attached to it, but he bought me the socks because he knew that all of my socks were “holey”. It honestly was the most thoughtful gift and one that I will remember forever.
So here’s my ultimate Christmas Wish List. Some smaller, some bigger but all are perfect for me, and you of course ! Keep on reading and there may even be another little giveaway involved, something just for you, because we all need a little spoiling!
From Top Left to Right:
- I have made no secret over my love of Lush Products. This Stardust gift set contains some of my absolute favourites including the Star Light Star Bright Bath Melt and the Snow Angel Shower Gel. R785
- This pregnancy has got my legs and feet aching almost daily. A famous “Mama Mio” Pregnancy Massage from Life Day Spa would go down an absolute treat! R710
- I am in dire need of a new purse. I think I’ve been using the same guess wallet for the last ten years and I’ve been lusting over this “Cara Wallet” from Poetry South Africa. R650
- I almost cried when Urban Decay announced they were discontinuing their original “Naked” Palette, thankfully they have redeemed themselves with this incredible Naked “Cherry” Palette. R875.
- A lady can never have too much jewelry. This Pandora Reflexions bracelet offers a
range of mesh bracelets that are elegant, feminine and timeless. They can be personalized with clip on charms ! R1199.00
- I think a scented candle tops my wish-list every year, I could have one burning in every room. A scented candle adds glamour and elegance into any room and this Jo Malone Peony and Blush Suede candle tops my list! Available from Woolworths at R565.
- Since they launched a few weeks ago I have been obsessed with these Festive Gift Sets from Dermalogica South Africa. My choice would be the “your most radiant skin set” which includes the raved about rapid reveal peel as well as Dynamic Skin Recovery. Available from their new stand alone store in Sandton, online, or any Dermalogica approved retailer. R1295.
- Le Creuset has had my heart for years and I cook daily in their cast iron pots. This Pasta/Salad Bowl in Carribean Blue is the perfect accessory to any summer table! R670.
- Of course I couldn’t choose just one and the “Sleepy” Shower Gel” from Lush South Africa is possibly one of my favourite scents in the whole world. R315/520g
- I think I feature a marble and rose gold cake stand every year from Woolworths South Africa. This year the trend continues and as does my love for this two tier Marble and Copper Cake Stand. R599.
- This “White Lily and Peony” glass scented candle from Poetry South Africa would look perfect on my dressing table. R199.
I promised a bit of a treat 🙂
Together with Pandora South Africa, I will be giving away one beautiful Reflexions Bracelet to spoil either yourself, or someone special in your life worth R1 199.00. Pandora wants you to get the perfect reaction this festive season with their range of beautiful jewellery pieces. PANDORA Reflexions offers a range of mesh bracelets that are elegant, feminine and timeless.
All you have to do is comment on this article on why you love Pandora Jewellery.
Make sure you are following one of Pandora’s social media accounts; Instagram: @theofficialpandora
or Facebook: @PandoraSouthAfrica as well as “In these Stilettos”.
Share this article to spread the love !
Competition will close on December 16th 2018. Open to Residents of South Africa Only. Winner’s name will be picked at random.
#PerfectGift #PerfectReaction #PandoraStyle #ArtofGifting